Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

November 30, 2012 | A message from mum


Like dear Bethany and James (and many others) I've been dropped in to a whole new 'world'. Not one I would have or could have imagined. Just so unimaginable.
My whole being feels torn and tattered...especially when I've watched my favourite girl go through so much pain and medical intervention already. And of course, there's so much more to come.
Inamongst these deep dark waters there's a lot of love. We're feeling it! We've felt it in the generosity of strangers and the words of distant friends. And we're together. Such a treat.Despite the situation, it's been a joy being with Bethany and James in Seattle. We can touch, smile, see new sights, laugh, cry, eat and drink. Stuff. The stuff of life. 
~ Melanie (Bethany's mum) x

1 comment:

Mz Emerson said...

Dearest Melanie

Me and a crowd of people here in Idaho are holding you close in our hearts today. Love Susan